As someone who is both a consumer, and contributor to the bogging industry, I have a distinct understanding of the time and effort that goes into creating, maintaining, and growing your blog.
While my personal passion happens to include web design, yours may not. Don’t get stuck wasting hours of your precious time and energy searching for solutions and reading through code, when you could be putting that energy into new content!
I’ve created these packages based on years of requests from bloggers, just like you. Let me cross some items off your to-do list, and leave you with a beautiful blog you’re proud to share with the world!
*To qualify for these packages, you must have a self-hosted, WordPress blog (WordPress.org, NOT WordPress.com).
If you’re not sure, just send me your url and I’ll let you know!
- Title/Header Image – A color or font change is a quick way to freshen things up.
- Fonts – Update ALL of them! Site-wide!
- Buttons – Lets change up the styling and color on your buttons!
- Add or remove design elements – These are things like decorative lines between your widgets, or a signature at the end of each post—little, fun things that make your blog uniquely yours!
Logo & Header Design
- Phase One: Discovery
This is when I get to know you, your blog, and all of your hopes and dreams for the future!
- Phase Two: First Draft
I’ll present three design concepts. We’ll have a conversation about what you like and don’t like, and go back to the drawing board if necessary.
- Phase Three: Final Design
We’ll take the design concept you liked best from phase two, and try every font and color combination until we get the PERFECT logo!
- Phase Four: Implementation
I will send you final jpg files in the following sizes:
• Narrow Horizontal: 1000 x 400
• Square: 1000 x 1000
• Landscape: 1000 x 667
• Portrait: 667 x 1000
- Elements – If you already have a responsive layout, but things don’t look quite right, then this is the package for you. I’ll adjust images, navigation, ads and contact forms.
- Full Site – If you’re in love with your blog, but it doesn’t have a responsive layout, then you need a mobile specific site. This secondary site is desiged for small-screen browsing, will look and feel just like your existing site, and is integrated completely with your existing site, so you’ll never have to make updates in two places.